Blairlogie are leaders in providing innovative and flexible support services to people living with disability; and their networks.
We are committed to proactively enhancing personalised opportunities for learning, growth and community participation and advocating for our clients; and their support networks.
Honesty, reliability and professionalism underpins our dealings with each other and all our stakeholders
- Honesty about what we can deliver;
- Follow through on what we commit to do;
- Commitment to meet the needs of each individual;
- Acknowledge all contributions.
Acceptance of individual differences contributes to us building relationships based on trust, safety and wellbeing
- Foster diversity and inclusion;
- Value each individual and their needs;
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and flexibility;
- Promote individual choice and control;
- Advocate the right of every individual to grow and learn.
Effective engagement with our stakeholders contributes to connection with “community”
- Recognise the importance of “community”;
- Create and strengthen our ties with the communities within which we work;
- Listen to and actively engage with our stakeholders;
- Actively seek partnerships with like-minded organisations and community groups.
Innovation creates opportunities for outcomes to be realised for individuals and all aspects of our organisation
- Anything is possible;
- All ideas and contributions are taken into consideration;
- We create opportunities to explore new options without constraint;
- There is a commitment to learn from our past experiences;
- There is time given to collaborate with relevant stakeholders to generate ideas.